Hi and Welcome!
My name is Becky Stillions and I am the proud owner/photographer for Becky Stillions Photography. I am so glad you are here and hope to have the opportunity to capture your special moments and create your treasured memories.
Blessed beyond measure, I am able to pursue a career doing what I love – photography and being creative. My hobby has now turned into a wonderful profession that allows me to enjoy both and I couldn't be happier.
Serving Shelby County, TN as a natural and studio light photographer, I offer my services in the greater Memphis area, including Arlington, Bartlett, Cordova, Collierville, Covington, Germantown, Millington, Jackson, Northern Mississippi and beyond. We also offer destination services.
As my client, you have the freedom to be uniquely YOU! This simply means we get to know you and capture the essence of "who YOU are!" We relax, have fun, laugh and enjoy the session, thus allowing us to capture the moment and the emotions – the beautiful you as a mommy-to-be, the awe and joy of your newborn baby, the laughter and wonder in the face of a sweet child, the emotions and excitement of a young teen, the sparkle in the eyes of a couple in love, the close bond of family and even your four-legged family members. My goal and desire is to capture your special (and every day) moments and create treasured memories for you that will last a lifetime.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m married to my best friend, my soulmate, my partner in crime…you name it! He shares my passion for photography and supports me in all I do.
- We love to travel and visit places we’ve never been and take a kazillion pictures!! We love the beach but love the mountains more.
- We serve as foster parents for several dog rescue groups in our city and photograph these precious fur-babies to help with adoptions. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- We are “foster failures” times two!! Ha! We fostered two different pugs at different times, and just fell in love with them. They are now permanent members of our family!
- “Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep – NILMDTS” is an amazing non-profit group of photographers and digital retouch artists who work together to provide images for families in the loss of a newborn child. We work together to provide beautiful images of their precious little angel to give them lifetime memories. I am humbled and honored to be a part of this amazing ministry.
- I’m a lover of life and a “glass is half full” kind of person with an extremely positive outlook to life. I have been accused of smiling and laughing all the time! Yep, “guilty as charged!”
- My favorite life motto is “I’m too blessed to be stressed!”
What’s In My Bag:
I’m a Canon girl. I started out years ago with the Rebel xTI but have moved up to the 1D, Mark III and the 5D, Mark III. I use both and love each one for different reasons. I have many different Canon lenses, but some of my favorites are my 50mm (the Nifty Fifty), the 85mm, the 24-70mm, and the 70-200mm. All great lenses used for different reasons and scenarios. Studio lighting is Paul C. Buff Einstein strobes.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to getting to know you and creating beautiful memories for you.